Monday, July 16, 2007

Why didn't someone think of this earlier?

In an effort to slim down one's wallet, one might wish that they didn't have so many membership cards in their wallet. You have a few choices:

1) Take them out and try to remember to bring the right one along when you shop at the store. (Good luck with that and let me know how it works out.)
2) Store the info electronically using a program like eWallet on your PDA. (You obviously have to have said PDA.)
3) http://www.justoneclubcard.com/

While I've gone to using option number 2 personally, I think the third option is a stroke of genius. Actually, I suppose it's probably common sense, but I'm glad someone stepped up and did it.

Justoneclubcard lets you submit your barcode numbers (up to 8 of them) via a web site and then generates a card you can print and put in your wallet. I would like to see them offer a premium service where you are sent the bar codes on a laminated card for a small fee, too.

No comments: